As much as you love escaping to the country, you're equally drawn to the city. No wonder this bedroom set fits you so well. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes finish inspired by weathered barn wood, it's sure to please with an uptown look and a down-to-earth sensibility. Open slat headboard with rivet accents gives the urban pastoral aesthetic an added punch of character.
- Includes headboard, 6-drawer dresser with mirror and 5-drawer chest
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic warm gray finish over replicated oak grain
- Dresser and chest frames accented with dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain
- Metal drawer pulls in a dark gunmetal finish
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for a finished look
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King/California King Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.