This queen/full headboard, dresser, mirror and two nightstand's weathered gray driftwood finish evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for your serene master suite. Clean lines and simple yet substantial hardware make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. The headboard's stacked mouldings infuse a thick plank look with added dimension while the dresser's six spacious drawers offer ample storage for a wardrobe and spare bed linens. The nightstands include two spacious drawers for bedside essentials and built-in USB ports make charging wireless devices a breeze.
- Includes queen/full headboard, dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands
- Headboard only; hardware not included
- Four 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Headboard, dresser and nightstand made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Dresser and night stand with pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Nightstand with 2 USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.